BX25 stalling problem

Brian

Equipment
BX 25
Nov 7, 2010
New York State
I just changed the fuel filters when this started so It isn't them. The problem seems to be mostly when i am mowing, I go up an incline, turn either left or right to go back down and the engine cuts out, it just dies. I stop, taker the PTO out of gear and it will sometimes regain itself. otherwise I have to re-start. Then it may or may not start back up to RPM range i want for a bit.

Any ideas?

ValveJob

Equipment
L3400DT Loader Boxblade
Feb 6, 2010
La Fayette, GA
I just changed the fuel filters when this started so It isn't them. The problem seems to be mostly when i am mowing, I go up an incline, turn either left or right to go back down and the engine cuts out, it just dies. I stop, taker the PTO out of gear and it will sometimes regain itself. otherwise I have to re-start. Then it may or may not start back up to RPM range i want for a bit.

Any ideas?
This is outer limits stuff but possible. I know it's wierd, you can shun me. When you turn to go up or down your seat shifts. I had something like this happen. A long rod holding the seat hinge was comming out and the seat moving was disingauging the seat safety switch. I was lucky and found it pretty quick from reading genious post on this site.

Good luck and help us out with your resolution to this problem,

Valve Job

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Agree with valvejob. Find the seat switch, temporily bypass it and see if problem goes away.
Hey valvejob, just over the ridge from you in Highpoint.