BX25 Hydraulic maintenance

Wormwood

Equipment
M5-111 SVL97-2 Sidekick
Oct 3, 2011
Little Rock, AR, United States
It really gets on my nerves, when get out to do some yard work & the BX is has the bucket on the ground, outriggers are out like it wants to start flapping them. I realize I should use my pins in the backhoe to secure it but why can't kubota make the hydraulics maintain a seal for longer than a few hours?

I use SUDT2 & all scheduled maintenance is done, no overheating, I have all my HST fan blades intact. I use the hell outta the backhoe & it's still pretty strong, maybe not as stout as it was when new, but you adapt to it's limits & keep working. I'm close to 300hrs. & it's a 2011 model or that's when I bought it new 10/2011.

Is there a seal kit or equiv. for the BX25 or have I got to park myself at the parts counter for an hour or so, listing all the various seals? Maybe this isn't suggested at all & the seal integrity is built into the design? There's several relief valve bodys within the hydraulic circuits so whats the purpose, if your control valves or cylinders won't hold fluid past an hour or two?

If you have any info, I'll thank you in advance for it now... :)

What's with all the JD ads? The GREENTAG EVENT.
That's about as effective here as having a gay rights protest outside an Oscar Mayer weenie factory!?!!