BX2380 Hydraulic 4-in-1 quick coupler upgrade to 4x1 help

twotall88

Equipment
BX2380
May 12, 2022
Maryland
Hello,

I just got a 2018 BX2380 at auction with 574 hours and one of the issues I've noticed is that the 4-in-1 hydraulic quick coupler has a pretty significant leak which I then found out with Google that it's a mixture of design flaw and user error.

I'm interested in either rebuilding the manifold seals (if that's even possible) with new o-rings or upgrading to a 4 individual connector set up for the FEL. The trouble with the later option is I cannot for the life of me find any information on what fittings I need even though there's multiple threads here referencing other threads going through it. I know about the Tractorbucket.com option but they are out of stock and look to be using cheap Amazon fittings with close to 80% markup.

Does anyone have a link to a DIY article/video that lists all the parts to do the conversion or one for rebuilding the manifold?

Hopefully this manifold leak is why the transmission is low on fluid.

imnukensc

Equipment
BX2380
Sep 10, 2015
Midlands of SC
I used Summit, but there are many brands of hydraulic couplers---Parker, Gates, Eaton. Got my parts on Amazon, but there are any number of places to get them.

Reactions: 1 user