BX2370 MMM Cut Height Dial

Narcio

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Ontario
I'm a new used BX2370 owner. I did my first cut with it not long ago, set the height to 3. Later I was playing with the FEL a bit so I tried to put the mower at max height, but I found I could only get it up to a 4 setting on the mower height dial, it wouldn't turn to "top", and now it also doesn't want to turn either way and seems stuck on 4. I always raised the MMM up to max height before trying to change that dial. I can't easily look at the height adjustment dial mechanism without taking the mower off which I didn't want to do just yet. I also didn't want to force it too hard because I know it wasn't hard to turn previously, and I'm not sure if I'm going to break something down there.

Any suggestions, or tricks with getting that dial to work nicely? I know before I mowed the first time I played around with that dial a bit and it seemed like it was working; if I set it to 2 it would drop low and if I set it to 4 it would drop not so low, etc.

Thanks,
N

Narcio

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Ontario
Yeah, looks like the left side of the deck was butting up against the bottom of the frame in the full up position, probably preventing it from locking all the way up. The right side of the deck had lots of clearance. I probably just have to level it from left to right. The left height adjusting bolt was in a lot further than the right side.

Thanks