BX2370-1 Upgrades

eddiebob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680, JD 40
Mar 23, 2014
Poplarville, Mississippi
Been working on a couple of upgrades on the new BX2370-1. Hodges bars and a Bxpanded plate. Also got the deck adjustment knob fixed. Pulled the deck off and under coated the bottom side. Now it's ready to rake some pine straw! Talk about a fine machine. Cheers, Ed B

CountryBumkin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370 w/LA243, Bucket, Grapple, QA Pallet Forks, 60" MMM, rear blade & rake
Sep 27, 2015
Central FL
Been working on a couple of upgrades on the new BX2370-1. Hodges bars and a Bxpanded plate. Also got the deck adjustment knob fixed. Pulled the deck off and under coated the bottom side. Now it's ready to rake some pine straw! Talk about a fine machine. Cheers, Ed B
How did you undercoat the tractor - and what did you use?

There's a lot of stuff under there. I think some of it would not be too happy to be sprayed with undercoating (at least not the stuff I spray under my 4X4).

Contgrats on the new tractor.

eddiebob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680, JD 40
Mar 23, 2014
Poplarville, Mississippi
Just under coated the deck. It's very sandy where I live so apply a good coat of bed liner to address the sand blasting effect. It worked on my last deck. The under armor looks it will protect the underside quite well. Ed B

Last edited:

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
If your ground is hilly, the Bro-Tek wheel spacers really help with stability.

eddiebob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680, JD 40
Mar 23, 2014
Poplarville, Mississippi
If your ground is hilly, the Bro-Tek wheel spacers really help with stability.
Thanks, the land here is rolling but not hilly. The pond dam has a little pucker value. Good idea on the spacers.
Also have the WSM and parts catalog on order.Ed B

Last edited:

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Thanks, the land here is rolling but not hilly. The pond dam has a little pucker value. Good idea on the spacers.
Also have the WSM and parts catalog on order.Ed B
Same here, our farm is pretty hilly in places, but our yard is mostly flat with just couple of slopes that are not extreme, but since my wife retired, she has started mowing one of our pond levies, so a couple of years ago, I added the spacers and she really likes them. They even improve the ride a bit due to less arc side to side.

I also have wheels weights on one and filled tires on another.