BX2360 Upgraded Floor Mat?

OrangeLivin

Sep 9, 2015
Eastern
Howdy all. I've tried and tried but my search-fu on the site isn't working very well today. The rubber 'floor mat' (I guess you'd call it?) on my BX2360 is pretty pathetic. Thin, slippery and pretty worn. Are there any common (cheap? heh!) upgrades you folks have done to make it more comfortable for long stretches in the seat, and not quite so slick? I don't want to buy another OEM mat, and have it be just as bad as this one is 3 years later...

Thanks for any idears!

And Go Orange!

bcp

Equipment
BX2360
Apr 20, 2011
SW WA
I read of someone taking off the mat and painting the floor with bedliner.

Bruce

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Howdy all. I've tried and tried but my search-fu on the site isn't working very well today. The rubber 'floor mat' (I guess you'd call it?) on my BX2360 is pretty pathetic. Thin, slippery and pretty worn. Are there any common (cheap? heh!) upgrades you folks have done to make it more comfortable for long stretches in the seat, and not quite so slick? I don't want to buy another OEM mat, and have it be just as bad as this one is 3 years later...

Thanks for any idears!

And Go Orange!
Do a search for Paul Short on youtube, (found it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATII40bpx5s - start about 7:12 oe so .... ) he installed a thicker one and shows you how he did it - as I remember, it was bought online. Not sure what the heading for the video is - but most of his are awesome. Sound was an issue to that he fixed!

I do like the idea of the bedliner too!!

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I have seen rino liner used,, but I dont know how it held up

Fastdonzi

Equipment
New Grand L3560
Dec 4, 2015
East Tn
Go to you local co-op or Tractor supply and get the horse trailer rubber matt.. a friend just did it and it came out great...