BX2360 rear hydraulics and quick hitch

pete2614

Mar 14, 2012
Duluth, MN
Well the winter has been long and I guess I was itching to buy something for my tractor. So I went out and bought the rear hydraulic kit for my BX2360, and then went next door to the John Deere dealership and picked up a black quick hitch. Kubota dealership said they didn't carry any. It looked very similar to the Imatch one that was green sitting next to it, but it was black and had no stickers or other markings to identify it, and was $50 cheaper.

Well, I went home and installed both and I found out that I might have a problem with using both of my new items at the same time. Check it out on the pics.

So any suggestions? It looks like I'll be able to use the bottom two ports with the QH attached, but I'm not sure what to do about the top two ports since there is only about a 1/4" gap between the hydraulic fitting and the QH.

Attachments

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Put 90s on the female connectors and get them turned either in or out. Easy and cheap. That way the hoses will point down and to the side instead of straight back. I would do it on all of the outlets if it were me. ;)

Last edited:

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
As Mtnview said, put 90s on. If you put them on the male hose fittings it will still be tight or may hit. Female side might be better.
You probably dont want to hear this but I put Pats 3pt quick hitch on instead of that one. My reason is my current implements are at diffferent widths. Skip there stabilizer bar and go with Hodges stabilizers. You would still have to get off the Bx and hookup up the top link though. I have pics in my profile of the setup.