We're in business now, folks!
The glow plugs should be ok. They get 12'ish V when engaged and all three of them Ohm out under 1.5.
I "reversed" the injector lines so that I could cardboard test the spray pattern. The first time, none of the three shot anything. Not even a drip. I tossed them in the Seafoam bath and a quick ultrasonic bath. Hooked them back up and eventually all 3 started spraying a clean misty pattern. No drips, no unevenness. I still went ahead and ordered a new set, though. I don't have a high degree of confidence in these "originals" now.
Swapped everything back to how it should be, bled the air, and started cranking. After a few seconds, she fired up nice and strong! Runs fairly smoothly, steady idle, sounds good.
Thank you everyone for your suggestions and input! I'm sure I'll be back with some more posts as I continue to familiarize myself with the tractor and diesel engines.