BX2200 PTO issue

Sparko1969

Equipment
BX2200
May 10, 2021
Connecticut
I am a new member. I purchased a used bx2200 about 6 weeks ago. I have been pleased with the tractor so far. My bx has a FEL and bellymower. I was using the belly mower for the second time. After an hour of mowing I turned the PTO off. Drove to the other side of the property to continue mowing and the PTO would not engage. The power steering works fine. The FEL works fine. The 3pt hitch and bellymower both lift up and down. The only issue is the PTO will not engage. I checked my fluid level. It is ok. I read a post from 2019 https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/threads/pto-not-engaging-in-any-position-bx2660.39135/ that perfectly describes my PTO issue and a possible solution. My question is whether my bx2200 has the same hydraulic components as the bx2660?Can I access the pressure relief valve and clutch spool valve on my tractor the way it is described in this previous post?
Thanks for any info

tinkerwitheverything

Equipment
bx2370-1
Jun 3, 2015
Manitoba
Did you by any chance accidently bump the lever on the left side and dis engaged the mid pto. Also when you engage the pto look and see if the rear is turninig ??

Sparko1969

Equipment
BX2200
May 10, 2021
Connecticut
I have engaged and disengaged the pto numerous times in an attempt to troubleshoot. Neither pto works when engaged. Separately or together.
When the tractor is not running I can spin the pto by hand when it’s not engaged. When I engage the lever I cannot spin by hand. This seems odd being that it is operated by hydraulics.