BX22 Vibration in Floor Board

ehenry

Equipment
BX22, FEL, BH, 40" pto tiller, 42" Bushog Squealer, pto hole digger, B7300 w/60"
Mar 25, 2014
Canton, MS
Today my BX22 developed a vibration in the floorboard on the left side. It is not consistent, comes and goes. The steel hydraulic lines to the FEL run under the left side of the floor board. Could there be a hydraulic valve trying to stick or something be causing this? I was not using the FEL when the vibration occured just riding along.

I'm at a total loss as to what this could be. Any wisdom yall can share will be greatly appreciated. The tractor has probably 1250 hours on it.

Last edited:

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
I can't provide any wisdom - don't know enough about it. You say you were just riding along. Could the vibration have been related to the HST drive? If it happens again try changing the forward speed and see if the vibration frequency changes. Change your engine rpm a bit and observe results. My hydraulics make a kind of squeal but I could see this setting up a mechanical vibration in an attached panel. After all a loose core in a transformer can cause a whole piece of equipment to hum.

ehenry

Equipment
BX22, FEL, BH, 40" pto tiller, 42" Bushog Squealer, pto hole digger, B7300 w/60"
Mar 25, 2014
Canton, MS
I did change speed, direction of travel, fully raised and lowered FEL, curled bucket both ways and raised and lowered 3ph in an effort to duplicate it. I'm intimately familiar with this tractor and the noises it makes. This is new. After sleeping on it, its like valve chatter for a brief period then it stops. I feel it in my left foot on the floor pan. I do not feel it on the HST pedal.