BX work light wire location?

Carl k

Equipment
L3800DT
Jun 3, 2012
Rice, Virginia
Don't know about a BX, but the work light connector that was on my L3800 harness was under the left fender, up around the rear light. In the photo the green connector is part of the work light kit I bought from Kubota. The work light connector on the tractor's harness was taped up, so it wasn't easy to see, and could be missed if one just looks quickly. On an older L model I checked out at my dealer, the work light connector was under the seat. You can try checking these locations on your tractor. Hope this helps.

Attachments

Last edited:

NewfyDad

Equipment
BX25
Apr 17, 2012
Cranbrook, B.C.
This is for BX25. Sorry I dont have a camera handy. Locate the hydraulic lines under the seat that go to the backhoe. You'll find the worklight wires tucked behind that pair of left-hand hydraulic lines, taped to the wiring harness. You have to look very closely because it just looks like a gob of black electrical tape and everything is black in there. Its awkward as all get-out, but if you undo the tape, you'll find the connectors.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
On my 2360 there is a plug below the seat I thinik its good for 10 amps, so a plug wired to your light would work