Bx pto

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
A friend I had helped move some time back called and asked me if I wanted the old PTO gen set off his dads old tractor, its a 10 KW old but works and free is a good price. And I found something out after hooking it up and everything fits, the problem IS,,,, you cannot use the rear PTO when you put the slector to the PTO positoin, with out sitting in the seat!!!!
I mean a gen set that works and all but I will be darned if I have to sit on the tractor while the power is out. So my qyestion is this,, am I missing something, not doing something, or is my tractor posessed,, so how or what would I do to run the rear PTO and not have to sit onthe tractor seat?????

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Simply flip your seat forward and the pto will continue to operate without an operator present. ( this is generally true for all Kubota,s up to the m series)

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I mean a gen set that works and all but I will be darned if I have to sit on the tractor while the power is out. So my qyestion is this,, am I missing something, not doing something, or is my tractor posessed,, so how or what would I do to run the rear PTO and not have to sit onthe tractor seat?????
Skeets I am so sorry for your issues. Give me your address and I'll drive out and take your issues away :D After all thats what Buddies are for....Right? I can leave as soon as in the morning to help you out ;)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya know thats what love about you guys always ready to help a brudder,,,lol,, Kubota Man your learning quick,,,lol:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well I ll be a suck egged mule,, lift the seat and it works,,, dayumm