BX Expanded Stuff

SyNtAxx

Equipment
Kubota BX25D-1 TLBM + Woods RB60 Blade + Grass Catcher
Oct 27, 2015
Kennett Square
I love my Piranha bar!
I have quite a few things from bxpanded. Most recent purchase is their straight cutting edge. I use of for snowplowing with FEL bucket. Cuts to the blacktop like butter including ice.

I also have their bucket forks and I use them alot. One problem I seem to be running into with them is the one pressure spring doesnt seem to want to stay in place. There isn't enough tension. Anybody else have this issue?

Nick

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
I bought the hooks and they work very good, the tension spring does move after awhile but i figure its all the jossling from the tractor. But in the winter, they down right fall off, Im not even using the hooks. Luckily I've found them or heard them hit the ground.
Note to self: take the hooks off the bucket for the winter.

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
I bought the hooks and they work very good, the tension spring does move after awhile but i figure its all the jossling from the tractor. But in the winter, they down right fall off, Im not even using the hooks. Luckily I've found them or heard them hit the ground.
Note to self: take the hooks off the bucket for the winter.
That seems to be a common problem over time-they get loose, I've had a few customers tell me this.