BX Cabs

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Ray,

An old buddy of mine lives southwest of you about 50mi in Nova. He has a L3800 and has nearly left a few "bits" stuck to his frozen machine this winter. He would love to get even a zip-on cab for this time of year but the cabs for that tractor are $5k! YIKES!

Enjoy. I think there is a glass window option for the windshield. Or, maybe that was a different model... Anyway, ENJOY!

HEY! They do make them for larger tractors!!!!

http://www.orangeaftermarket.com/Tractor-Cab-Enclosure-for-Kubota-L-Series-Tractors-Requires-Canopy_p_2219.html

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
I have one of those cabs on my BX2360, and I live in Ontario, Canada, were we get major winters.
The cab fits the tractor perfectly, and it blocks around 90 % of the wind and blowing snow.
With all the clear plastic, it allows a lot of sun to shine in, which helps cozy it up as well.
The only concern I had, was that adding the cab added about 6 inches of height to the tractor.
I,ve got the regular ROPS that came with the tractor, and this cab is about 6 inches higher than the top of the ROPS.
All in all, a great investment.

vstarh

Equipment
BX25D TLB 50in FB
Jan 21, 2015
Meaford Ontario, Canada
I have one of those cabs on my BX2360, and I live in Ontario, Canada, were we get major winters.
The cab fits the tractor perfectly, and it blocks around 90 % of the wind and blowing snow.
With all the clear plastic, it allows a lot of sun to shine in, which helps cozy it up as well.
The only concern I had, was that adding the cab added about 6 inches of height to the tractor.
I,ve got the regular ROPS that came with the tractor, and this cab is about 6 inches higher than the top of the ROPS.
All in all, a great investment.
Where did you buy your cab from, I too am in Ontario and can't find where to buy these cabs .

pocopal

Equipment
Kubota BX25D c/w FEL, BH, Ballast Box, BX2750D, Lucknow L series 3 PH snowblower
Aug 19, 2015
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada

talionstallion21

Equipment
BX25D w thumb
Feb 26, 2015
Southern NH
Yes, I'd like to know also about fogging. I have a BX25 that doesn't fit throug my garage door with rops up so does that negate using this cab? Thanks.