Bx 24

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Are you talking about both sides moving up and down in the same direction at the same time?
If so then you will need to replace the pivot bushings.

If your talking one side down one side up like a see saw, then no there is no adjustment for that movement.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
There is a crown nut on the front of the machine that does require periodic checking. Held from turning loose by cotter key.

If your axle is moving "up and down," I wonder if something is awry there.

Try finding your workshop manual (WSM) at www.kubotabooks.com

There are also parts lists/diagrams at www.Kubota.com that should be helpful.

Good luck!:cool:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Are you talking about both sides moving up and down in the same direction at the same time?
If so then you will need to replace the pivot bushings.

If your talking one side down one side up like a see saw, then no there is no adjustment for that movement.
Whoops, sorry, my bad - didn't see NIW's response.:eek:

You may find the bushings he's referring to in the parts diagram I directed you to. Should be in the area of the crown nut/bolt I mentioned.

Best wishes.

CMCEQCM

Jun 24, 2015
Greenfield Township,PA
Thanks NIW & RCW for quick response. I appreciate link to owners manuals. Yes it is the up and down motion I was referring to. Moved some logs for neighbor with forks on front bucket, over uneven terrain. Thought it might have stressed something on front axle? Did not notice that much up and down motion before. Adjusted pivot nut to specs,so I guess things are OK. Thanks again.