BX2380 mower deck bolts

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
obviously Kubota, but I suspect they're Imperial(aka NOT Metric ) so almost any good hardware store. Heck even Home Depot might have what you need.
Maybe check online parts sites( Kubota or Messicks) to see what sizes you need.
BTW, all caps is considered 'SHOUTING' but if you're like me with a dead left ring finger you don't know you've pressed the capslock key...

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
WHERE CAN YOU BUY BOLTS AND WASHERS FOR THE RCK60D-26BX MOWER DECK
Welcome to the forum!

Couple of pointers to keep in the back of your head next time needed help, in the title - give a little more info as to what you need, you do not need a long sentence but in this case it could have read:

Need bolts and washers for BX2380 mower deck.

Why is this important? So, when searches are created - it can look at what you have in the title and help someone else to find what they are looking for as well.

Also - typing in all caps is typically a sign of "yelling" - not to say that you are yelling ;) -but it is harder to read also.

Jay pointed you in the right direction - take one of your bolts that you have and go to a local hardware store OR if you have a tractor supply store around and match them up! IF they are vibrating loose - you may need a bit of Loctite on them too.

gbrown

Equipment
BX-2380
May 9, 2024
LOGAN OHIO
obviously Kubota, but I suspect they're Imperial(aka NOT Metric ) so almost any good hardware store. Heck even Home Depot might have what you need.
Maybe check online parts sites( Kubota or Messicks) to see what sizes you need.
BTW, all caps is considered 'SHOUTING' but if you're like me with a dead left ring finger you don't know you've pressed the capslock key...
Sorry about that I'm concerned that the lock washer is hexed and goes up onto the spindle and has a hexed section on it

Sidekick

Equipment
Sidekick 850, BX3260, Z726XKW-3-60
Jul 29, 2023
N.Y,
I bought a new set of the spindle blade bolts and spring washers for mine at my dealer. They weren't cheap hardware store variety.