Buying a B 2601 Maybe Tomorrow.

RyanS

Equipment
Kubota B2601, Massey 65, Sunstar 18.
Apr 10, 2016
Liberty Center, In
Day 3 of possession of a B2601 (I'll own it in 60 months):

The loader and myself are becoming one! The grader box is very handy Especially when weighted down to increase cutting. I should have a driveway installed by Friday. Pictures coming in a few Minutes I keep getting errors on this Linux fossil of a laptop

Kubotadude

Equipment
B2650
Apr 14, 2016
Illinois
Love that old Simplicity! I've owned them for years. I had an old Landlord that was a tank. We have a Simplicity Prestige now. Great lawn tractors.

RyanS

Equipment
Kubota B2601, Massey 65, Sunstar 18.
Apr 10, 2016
Liberty Center, In
Love that old Simplicity! I've owned them for years. I had an old Landlord that was a tank. We have a Simplicity Prestige now. Great lawn tractors.
I bought that simplicity for 50 bucks. The guy who had it (my cousin) had got it from my great uncle who bought it new. The Simplicity would not run smooth at all. It would run for awile then go rough, die and not restart until it cooled. my first thought was the coil. After replacing the coil the problem didn't change. I started removing the safety switches. No change, one safety left in the fuel delivery. It was a some kind of fuel safety switch that stopped the fuel flow. I removed that thing by just removing the needle plunger and putting the rest of the switch back on minus the actual plunger that stops fuel flow. I have been mowing with it for 3 years now.