Equipment
what ever it takes to get the job done
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
Howdy Gang.
The right side hydraulic ram's rear fitting is hitting the front tire
Left side is fine

looking at the two pictures
On the top of the Right side main arm (where the Buhler name is) looks lower than the Left's sides arm
is there some adjustment or is the frame twisted?
Thanks
Hank

Attachments

Pony Doc

Lifetime Member

Equipment
SSV75 Kioti LK3054 Oliver 1250
Dec 15, 2020
Central Colorado
The position of the FEL arms relative to the hood looks different right versus left. But again this could simply be a photographic illusion, like the tire size anomaly. Consider parking it on flat, level ground, such as a concrete slab, and checking measurements and angles to see if the lift arms and frame components are symmetrical

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Howdy Gang.
The right side hydraulic ram's rear fitting is hitting the front tire
Left side is fine

looking at the two pictures
On the top of the Right side main arm (where the Buhler name is) looks lower than the Left's sides arm
is there some adjustment or is the frame twisted?
Thanks
Hank
Looks to me like the rear pivot of the boom lift cylinder on the right side is below the top of the tire, while on the left it's above the top of the tire.
Park it on a flat slab and measure down from the pivot points and compare.
PonyDoc beat me to it. At least we agree.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Before you start measuring you need to level the tractor. Might need to adjust the tire pressure to make everything level or parallel to the concrete slab. Then start with the attachment points are equal distance from the ground. Also measure the diameter of the 4 wheels. They might be the same size on the sidewall but they could be out of spec or different brands or worn unevenly.

Then check to see if the bucket edge is parallel to the concrete.

DaTow'd

Equipment
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
Before you start measuring you need to level the tractor. Might need to adjust the tire pressure to make everything level or parallel to the concrete slab. Then start with the attachment points are equal distance from the ground. Also measure the diameter of the 4 wheels. They might be the same size on the sidewall but they could be out of spec or different brands or worn unevenly.

Then check to see if the bucket edge is parallel to the concrete.
Thanks Guys I'll stick it in the shop as soon as it gets free
cheers
Hank

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
If you look at the Buhler manual I think the reason for the problem is as simple as the "BOOT" on one side is not sitting correctly.

If you look at the Removed from tractor and Installed on tractor I think one side of the loader is mounted correctly and the other is not.

The loader needs to be disconnected and then re-installed.

See attached Buhler manual

Dave

forum Buhler 95.jpg

Attachments

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I'm guessing that one of your problems is the front wheels are not made for that tractor.

I had the same loader on my L245, should't ever come close to hitting the wheels. Either your mounts need to be adjusted or the loader frame is bent.

DaTow'd

Equipment
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
I'm guessing that one of your problems is the front wheels are not made for that tractor.

I had the same loader on my L245, should't ever come close to hitting the wheels. Either your mounts need to be adjusted or the loader frame is bent.

We have two Kubota tractors with the same size front wheels L185dt and 2202dt
How do these mounts compare with mounts on your Buhler front end loader?
Hank

Attachments