Anyone wanna share their experience
Kubota b2560

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L4060HSTC, BH92 Backhoe, HLA Snow Pusher, Dirt Dog Tiller, EA DiscHarrow
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
Not using a skid steer bucket but I did upgrade to the HD tractor bucket with bolt on cutting bar...best money I spent so far. It is only about 60 lbs. heavier than the regular bucket but as much abuse as we put on buckets it seems to take it so far.

joearizona

Equipment
B2650 W/LA534 Loader & BB1260 Box Scraper, 48" Pallet forks, 72" Rake
Apr 24, 2019
Hidden Valley, Arizona
I use the standard bucket with a blade on the front of it, She gets used hard and is standing up much better then the steel welded on blade from the factory.
Bucket Mods.jpg

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
SS buckets are good if you like loading your bucket full and not being able to lift it after with your SCUT. Are you wanting better visibility or more capacity? You won't be getting much of either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

danmorea

Equipment
kubota b7100 loader/backhoe Kubota B2650 loader John Deere x540
Oct 25, 2013
narrowsburg ny
Just wanna get ready for snow
Original one seems small for light material
New to kubota b2560
Last winter I clean my snow with a smaller John Deere 2320 and I use a 62 inch bucket
So
I think that this tractor would handle a bigger bucket for snow
The only ones that I find are skid steer type size wise
Key word
Extra bucket for light material

UpNorthMI

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200, L3901, MX5800, SVL75-2, KX040
May 12, 2020
Up North, MI
I'm sure you can buy a wider light weight bucket for your tractor from any dealer, the issue becomes the limitation of the loader lift capacity. You could also consider a front snow pusher but the practical use depends on the area you are clearing. I use a rear 3pt mounted pto driven snow blower as they are the cheapest option for a snow blower and I don't have a front or mid PTO. They do a great job of moving snow in a convenient direction.

danmorea

Equipment
kubota b7100 loader/backhoe Kubota B2650 loader John Deere x540
Oct 25, 2013
narrowsburg ny
I'm sure you can buy a wider light weight bucket for your tractor from any dealer, the issue becomes the limitation of the loader lift capacity. You could also consider a front snow pusher but the practical use depends on the area you are clearing. I use a rear 3pt mounted pto driven snow blower as they are the cheapest option for a snow blower and I don't have a front or mid PTO. They do a great job of moving snow in a convenient direction.
Yes
I try snow plow,rear blade,snow pusher Not happy with
Never try snow blower because I would need a cab
But
For my case The best works a big bucket

UpNorthMI

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200, L3901, MX5800, SVL75-2, KX040
May 12, 2020
Up North, MI
I use a rear snow blower without a cab, I know many users do too. It’s not perfect but it clears my yard and driveway real fast and leaves no snow piles anywhere.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Just wanna get ready for snow
Original one seems small for light material
New to kubota b2560
Last winter I clean my snow with a smaller John Deere 2320 and I use a 62 inch bucket
So
I think that this tractor would handle a bigger bucket for snow
The only ones that I find are skid steer type size wise
Key word
Extra bucket for light material
If you need more capacity for light weight materials like mulch (and sometimes snow) go check out a light weight high volume capacity bucket that's tall with a short front. An added bonus is when you curl back and lift your bucket, less material will fall onto your hood.

Generally speaking the buckets are small on SCUTs because the tractors can't lift anything heavier. If you try a long front SS bucket and try scooping from a pile or digging dirt you might get an unhappy surprise, especially if you bend your bucket cylinders.