Bucket Grapple/Thumb in Canada?

AJW

Apr 16, 2015
Canada
Hi,

I have a B2601 and I'm trying to find a local dealer that sells a bolt/weld on bucket grapple in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada region. Something similar to Greens Machine.

I know I could order from the US but with a 35% exchange + shipping cost + brokerage fees I could be paying almost double.

It seems that just adding one to the bucket will be the most cost effective and should work well for my needs, if I could just find one locally.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Redtoorange

Equipment
B2650, BH77, 63" front mount snowblower, land pride bb,fel
Apr 7, 2017
Ont, Canada
Have you looked at wildcat equipment.ca?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vic gerbasi

Equipment
M110 L3300
Feb 19, 2016
dugald mb canada
Hi,

I have a B2601 and I'm trying to find a local dealer that sells a bolt/weld on bucket grapple in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada region. Something similar to Greens Machine.

I know I could order from the US but with a 35% exchange + shipping cost + brokerage fees I could be paying almost double.

It seems that just adding one to the bucket will be the most cost effective and should work well for my needs, if I could just find one locally.

Thanks!
try lakeland equipment they should be in alberta as well as mb

erda

Equipment
LX3310HSDCC
Aug 24, 2014
Alberta, Canada
When I was looking at grapples, the issue I found was that most were so heavy that they "ate into" the lift capacity of the loader.

Like you, the best options I could find were from the US, and getting them here was serious money.

So far I'm making do with the bucket and a set of pallet forks (SSQA).