Brush forks on a 4 in 1 bucket?

smackdab

I have a L 3560 with a 4 in 1 bucket already. Need to get some brush picked up and moved for roads in a fresh cut woodlot. I know a grapple would be ideal, but not in the cards right now. Also realize a 4 in 1 bucket isn't the best for brush pickup, but better than doing it by hand. Wondering if anyone had built or retrofitted a brush fork for to a 4 in 1 bucket? Not finding anything online. My idea is curl the bucket up and mount the brush forks on the blade part, use the bucket as sort of the grapple.

I have a rock grapple for a bigger tractor, but its a pretty heavy built 84" model- I think its way to big for the 3560?

TIA

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I have a L 3560 with a 4 in 1 bucket already. Need to get some brush picked up and moved for roads in a fresh cut woodlot. I know a grapple would be ideal, but not in the cards right now. Also realize a 4 in 1 bucket isn't the best for brush pickup, but better than doing it by hand. Wondering if anyone had built or retrofitted a brush fork for to a 4 in 1 bucket? Not finding anything online. My idea is curl the bucket up and mount the brush forks on the blade part, use the bucket as sort of the grapple.

I have a rock grapple for a bigger tractor, but its a pretty heavy built 84" model- I think its way to big for the 3560?

TIA
I expect something could be fabricated but am aware or no one having done so. I have a 4 in 1 bucket on my L6060 and so far have found few uses for it.

Do you have a larger tractor for your 84" grapple?

SDT

smackdab

Yes, I have a M125X that my grapple goes on. The two tractors are 6 hours apart via a trailer, and I don't have a trailer to haul the bigger one.

Never had a 4 in 1 before, studied it for quite a while before I bought. For my uses, hoping it'll work fine. I could (I think) rent a grapple in the area I need to move brush with the 3560 if I had too, that was my justification for not getting one bought.

After looking at the various brush forks, and never have used one, wondering if that plus the bucket would work well enough to get some brush moved. There is a dozer on site I've hired already to do the heavy moving, he's of course pushing brush where pertinent as well. Just waiting for the snow to melt and the ground to firm up. I just need something to do a little cleanup afterwards I think.