Bison Implements

Parshal

Aug 2, 2013
Colorado
I didn't find much about these when searching the forum but maybe I missed it. Has anyone used these implements? They make what appear to be nice rear blades with hydraulics for very reasonable prices.

Parshal

Aug 2, 2013
Colorado
Well, I went ahead and purchased an 8' Bison blade with hydraulic angle (I've got the single remote, might as well use it) skid shoes and end plates for just under $1300. They're going to assemble it and deliver it to my door for that price. I didn't get the heaviest blade but was able to get the hydraulic angle with this size. It will be used for moving snow and some driveway work after heavy rain. The driveway and my land is sand with no rocks or roots so I don't expect to need a seriously heavy blade for my L4200. That's my hope, of course. I may pick up a used box grader at some point.

kc8fbl

Equipment
2014 L3200 HST FEL, 1949 Minneapolis-Moline R
Aug 23, 2012
Gobles, MI
I have no time with that brand, but it sounds like a decent deal to me. Assembled and delivered. That's a bonus! :cool:

Parshal

Aug 2, 2013
Colorado
I'll report back once I receive it with what I think. I do know they're made in Mexico. It ain't the US but it's certainly not China!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya might want to check it over realllly good cause a guy bought a gun safe made in mexico and found 280 pounds of pot in it

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Well, I went ahead and purchased an 8' Bison blade with hydraulic angle (I've got the single remote, might as well use it) skid shoes and end plates for just under $1300. They're going to assemble it and deliver it to my door for that price. I didn't get the heaviest blade but was able to get the hydraulic angle with this size. It will be used for moving snow and some driveway work after heavy rain. The driveway and my land is sand with no rocks or roots so I don't expect to need a seriously heavy blade for my L4200. That's my hope, of course. I may pick up a used box grader at some point.
Please post pics and how you like it once you get it and use it a bit.:cool: