Bh77 backhoe hydraulic question

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Alright here it is……I can finally get some sleep again.

TheOldHokie was right again…. I swapped my hoses and everything stared working as it should. I still don’t understand why it’s functioning properly because it is plumbed opposite of how I read the manual but oh well. I’m moving on to actually get some work done now.
Just want to state again, took my tractor and bh77 to the dealership and had 3 mechanics craw all over it for 2 hrs and they couldn’t figure it out. Even compared it to the brand new bh77 on the lot and everything “matched up”.
I want to extend a sincere thanks to all that follow these forums and help everyone out. It’s been really helpful to get quality advice from people that know what they’re talking about.
Once again, OldHokie I hope to buy you some lunch one day for the help. You deserve much more than that for your wisdom. I’m in your debt for sure. Thanks again.
Did you actually verify the ports were reversed or did you simply swap the hoses and hope?

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

Steven.Echuck

Equipment
L3800 / BH77
May 15, 2024
Guyton GA
Did you actually verify the ports were reversed or did you simply swap the hoses and hope?

Dan
The ports on the valve control match your referenced pic above from the manual. The hoses were just going to the “wrong” places. I had to go buy a hose and some fittings and I just swapped the hoses and prayed.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The ports on the valve control match your referenced pic above from the manual. The hoses were just going to the “wrong” places. I had to go buy a hose and some fittings and I just swapped the hoses and prayed.
I am curious. Did you install those hoses or were they already installed when you got the hoe?

Dan