Bear, haven't seen one in almost 2 years - till now

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
I have a hobby of putting cameras in the woods to get video clips of the various animals that wander through the property.
I added 2 at the top of the driveway after I did some serious plantings and found the neighbor's dogs taking advantage of it. I have a few clips of the neighbors walking their dogs and actually leading them towards the plants. I added a small sign saying, "Property under video surveillance". It's actually pretty funny to watch the clips when they read the sign on the ground and then look up and see the cameras - which are in plain sight on the trees.
The other day we snagged this chubby guy wandering by:

BEAR

Reactions: 2 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I have a hobby of putting cameras in the woods to get video clips of the various animals that wander through the property.
I added 2 at the top of the driveway after I did some serious plantings and found the neighbor's dogs taking advantage of it. I have a few clips of the neighbors walking their dogs and actually leading them towards the plants. I added a small sign saying, "Property under video surveillance". It's actually pretty funny to watch the clips when they read the sign on the ground and then look up and see the cameras - which are in plain sight on the trees.
The other day we snagged this chubby guy wandering by:

BEAR
What? No videos of the neighbors seeing your cameras? LOL

No bears around here for whatever reason...not too many neighbors though...

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
I think most would be surprised to see what wanders through their yard at night! Or the day!
IMG_20131019_214549_zpsc7da34e3.jpg