Be kind to your Kubota dealer

robert2601

Aug 18, 2021
Afton,Tn
Being respectful of a dealer is like being respectful of anyone you deal with... Customer or vendor...

However.... Insisting on good customer service ....respectfully... is NOT a bad thing.. In my tool and die shop as well as the precision expected, I insisted everyone did 110% customer service.. It paid off 120 % + time and time again.. I also expected the same quality customer service from my vendors, or I found new vendors..

My 5 cents of experience and opinion..
Perfect response. Thank you

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I was kind to my dealer this morning. Drove an hour and half out there to bring them coffee and donuts. LOL

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
If you think doughnuts work,,,, walk in with some smoked ribs or a brisket and coleslaw and a loaf or 2 of fench bread. Them boys will turn them selves inside out to help you

Reactions: 1 user

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
If you think doughnuts work,,,, walk in with some smoked ribs or a brisket and coleslaw and a loaf or 2 of fench bread. Them boys will turn them selves inside out to help you
Probably. They told me I was the best person ever just for the coffee, LOL They are 30 minutes out of the closest town or coffee shop.

Had to get a hydraulic hose for the swing cylinder on my backhoe under warranty. It developed a crack right along one of the letters that is embossed into it. Surprisingly it only took a couple days to get it. And they gave me both.