B7800 Loader Hydraulic Cylinder Rebuild

ozzyrral

Equipment
B7800, loader, box blade, brush hog
Jul 14, 2015
Pittsburg, KS
Just rebuilt one of the boom cylinders on the loader of my B7800 since it had begun to leak. Tractor is 7 years old with 450 hours.

Is it just me or does $105 seem like a lot of money for the rebuild kit I purchased through Messicks. They wanted $110 for this kit at the local Kubota dealer.

BravoXray

Equipment
BX-25D, Ford 9N, Bobcat 825. Too many implements to list
Feb 6, 2014
Lake Winola,PA.
I use Hercules Sealing Products, in Clearwater Florida, good prices, great service. The got me rebuild kits for my Bobcat a LOT less than I could get them locally.
Rebuilding the cylinders at 450 hours seems odd, I would want to know why they failed so that the new seals don't fail that quickly again.

Good luck,

Jerry

ozzyrral

Equipment
Jul 14, 2015
Pittsburg, KS
I use Hercules Sealing Products, in Clearwater Florida, good prices, great service. The got me rebuild kits for my Bobcat a LOT less than I could get them locally.
Rebuilding the cylinders at 450 hours seems odd, I would want to know why they failed so that the new seals don't fail that quickly again.

Good luck,

Jerry
Thanks, I was wondering if there might be another source for them. Good question why the seals on this one cylinder failed, the other three cylinders on the bucket are fine.

vatopa

Equipment
b2710hst
Nov 25, 2015
virginia beach
Thanks, I was wondering if there might be another source for them. Good question why the seals on this one cylinder failed, the other three cylinders on the bucket are fine.
Hey, in full disclosure, I own Allied Seals Inc. In johnstown Pa.

That picture has about 20 bucks worth of seals in it.

Hercules is a good source of products, as they are one of my primary competitors.

Anyway, if you need seals, give us a call, 1-800-544-0932. Talk to Wayne.

Tell him tom said you get 50% off.

ozzyrral

Equipment
Jul 14, 2015
Pittsburg, KS
Hey, in full disclosure, I own Allied Seals Inc. In johnstown Pa.

That picture has about 20 bucks worth of seals in it.

Hercules is a good source of products, as they are one of my primary competitors.

Anyway, if you need seals, give us a call, 1-800-544-0932. Talk to Wayne.

Tell him tom said you get 50% off.
Thank you, wish I had posted this two weeks ago!