B7510 won’t start

Taz

Equipment
B7510
Sep 11, 2023
Puyallup Wa
I have B7510 and won’t start it
When you turn the key it would click and you kept turning it it would eventually start
So I thought it was the solenoid but couldn’t just replace that so I replaced the starter and it still isn’t working I was able to jump the solenoid and it would start but now it’s not starting at all it turns over but won’t fire

N3BP

Equipment
B7200DT, B7200HST-D, L2900GST, L3010 HST TLB
Sep 20, 2016
Lebanon, PA
"turns over but won't fire" could be a number of things. Turn the key and "click" usually is a bad battery, cables, or solenoid .

You could have air in the fuel lines, decompression knob open, fuel stop lever not functioning. I'm sure there are a few other scenarios that can cause a crank no-start condition.....

Taz

Equipment
B7510
Sep 11, 2023
Puyallup Wa
I have B7510 and won’t start it
When you turn the key it would click and you kept turning it it would eventually start
So I thought it was the solenoid but couldn’t just replace that so I replaced the starter and it still isn’t working I was able to jump the solenoid and it would start but now it’s not starting at all it turns over but won’t fire
I’m getting a new ignition switch and going to install it to see if that will work
Any advice would be appreciated thanks
"turns over but won't fire" could be a number of things. Turn the key and "click" usually is a bad battery, cables, or solenoid .

You could have air in the fuel lines, decompression knob open, fuel stop lever not functioning. I'm sure there are a few other scenarios that can cause a crank no-start condition.....
i don’t know what or where the decompression knob is I’m not to familiar with this tractor it belongs to the community and I am trying to save them money instead of having a technician come out

Rusty46

Equipment
B7500 HSD-R, LA 302, RCK60-24B, Woods RB-72, Millcreek 25, Harrow, Payne PF800,
I have a B7500 which is the model just prior to your B7510. My B7500 has a "engine stop knob" below the ignition switch. You pull the engine stop knob out to stop the engine. The knob must be pushed back in to start the engine. IIRC, the starter will turn, but the engine will not start, when the knob is in the out position.

Taz

Equipment
B7510
Sep 11, 2023
Puyallup Wa
I’m getting a new ignition switch and going to install it to see if that will work
Any advice would be appreciated thanks

i don’t know what or where the decompression knob is I’m not to familiar with this tractor it belongs to the community and I am trying to save them money instead of having a technician come out
I have replaced the ignition switch and it still won’t turn over with the key but I did get it running by jumping the starter solenoid I just ordered the starter relay to see if that works

Taz

Equipment
B7510
Sep 11, 2023
Puyallup Wa

I replaced the ignition switch and it still won’t start with the key but I did get it to start by jumping the starter
Do you know what the 6 pin rectangular connector that goes to an aluminum fin box

N3BP

Equipment
B7200DT, B7200HST-D, L2900GST, L3010 HST TLB
Sep 20, 2016
Lebanon, PA
I replaced the ignition switch and it still won’t start with the key but I did get it to start by jumping the starter
Do you know what the 6 pin rectangular connector that goes to an aluminum fin box
The aluminum fin box sounds like the voltage regulator for the dynamo. I don’t think that would affect the starting circuit