B7500 three point information

javis

Equipment
Kubota B7500
Dec 18, 2023
Drain, Oregon
This tractor is new to me. It has 700 hours on the clock and seems in very good condition. I have the factory book, but it has no information about the hitch hydraulics. There is a knob under the seat which I believe controls the speed of the hitch motion. The knob seems frozen. Won’t budge in either direction by hand. I’d like to find information about this system. Any one run into this problem before? Thanks.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
This tractor is new to me. It has 700 hours on the clock and seems in very good condition. I have the factory book, but it has no information about the hitch hydraulics. There is a knob under the seat which I believe controls the speed of the hitch motion. The knob seems frozen. Won’t budge in either direction by hand. I’d like to find information about this system. Any one run into this problem before? Thanks.
The knob under the seat controls the speed at which the hitch lowers. It has no effect on the speed with which it raises. You should be able to easily turn it by hand.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

javis

Equipment
Kubota B7500
Dec 18, 2023
Drain, Oregon
I found a diagram online, the control valve. Can't be sure if it's inside or outside the case. I'll pull the seat and take a look.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
That knob is prone to seize up if not exercised from time to time. About every time I get on my tractor I turn it out one full turn then back in one full turn - or maybe in followed by out.

Reactions: 2 users

javis

Equipment
Kubota B7500
Dec 18, 2023
Drain, Oregon
That knob is prone to seize up if not exercised from time to time. About every time I get on my tractor I turn it out one full turn then back in one full turn - or maybe in followed by out.
I lifted the seat and toolbox and managed to free it up with vise grips and penetrant.. looked like it was rusted where the shaft went into the housing.. Tha ks

Reactions: 1 user