B7200D rear hydraulics

ka24deroadster

May 19, 2013
windsor
I have a B7200d 4x4 tractor with a front end loader. I would like to add cylinders to the rear 3 point lift to be able to adjust the angle and tilt my scraper box. Where is the best place to connect the hydraulics to my control valve? Are there rear hydraulic ports for this? Do i have to connect a hose from the outlet port of the FEL valve to the inlet side of my valve in the back?

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Take the pressure line that feeds your loader valve, disconnect it.

That line needs to feed the new valves at the in (pressure port) that you are going to mount for your top & tilt cylinders. (be sure to get both of the valves with the float function and power beyond ready)

You then take the power beyond port of the new set of valves and connect it to the( in) port at the loader valve where you had disconnected the line to start with.

You then need to find a return to tank line to run the tank line into from your new set of valves. This can either tee into an existing return line (usually easier)or you can find an unused return tank port to use.

Check with Fit Rite Hydraulics, they should be able to help you out with the valves and the cylinders.

Good luck. ;)

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
Can you just TEE into the pressure line and return line or does the valve have to be in series with a power beyond passthru.

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
It has to be in series. You can not install a "T" fitting. You could install a flow divider but then each will run slower.