B7100 suction line

BiggB

Member

Equipment
B7100D, B2030 front blade, Loftness 481E-TS
Mar 20, 2026
91
59
18
New York
Good day all
I’m getting ready to dump the gear oil in my b7100 gear any suggestions?
I got this washer assortment hoping it covers the suction line anyone know what I need exactly? I assume I need to remove the bolt on the pump to get the strainer out?
any pointers would be appreciated
1790880801192.png
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,507
11,277
113
Sandpoint, ID
You do not have to remove any bolts on the pump.
You will need O-rings for the suction screen connection.
I would avoid generic O-rings as they tend to not be the right size.

1790881885908.png
 

BiggB

Member

Equipment
B7100D, B2030 front blade, Loftness 481E-TS
Mar 20, 2026
91
59
18
New York
You do not have to remove any bolts on the pump.
You will need O-rings for the suction screen connection.
I would avoid generic O-rings as they tend to not be the right size.

View attachment 179971
so it looks like the "bolt" is the suction screen or at least attached to it? it pulls out through the banjo? and do you happen to have the part number or is it listed on messeks ?
 

BiggB

Member

Equipment
B7100D, B2030 front blade, Loftness 481E-TS
Mar 20, 2026
91
59
18
New York
so it looks like the "bolt" is the suction screen or at least attached to it? it pulls out through the banjo? and do you happen to have the part number or is it listed on messeks ?
found them thank you sir