B7000 tiller

PocketDonkeyRanch

Feb 20, 2015
Mclure BC
I bought this tiller that came off a b7000. Defiantly a Jdm unit. I'm going to mount it on my 1501 but it has a weird hook up. Anyone use anything like this??

Thnx Dan

Attachments

Last edited:

Alexisferos

Equipment
L-1501 DT
Oct 24, 2013
Greece
you should see this video,
and you will understand how to modify the tiller for the 3pt of your l1501dt

of you can read this posts here.
its an easy job if you have some welding skills.

PocketDonkeyRanch

Feb 20, 2015
Mclure BC
Ha! I see you had the same problem. I have contacted the previous owner and they are giving me the 2point mounts from their b series. It should fit on my L? I assume I have to remove my 3pt arms.... Hmm maybe I will do the 3pt conversion....

thorpboy

Feb 22, 2015
Thorp, WA
I have a B7000D with the same type of tiller. I mounted it using the 2 point mounts on the frame. What I need, however, is the small yoke linkage that came with yours since there's only 6 inches between the pto drive line and the spindle on my tiller (see photos). Are you interested in selling the linkage? How long is it from end to end? Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Attachments

PocketDonkeyRanch

Feb 20, 2015
Mclure BC
I have a B7000D with the same type of tiller. I mounted it using the 2 point mounts on the frame. What I need, however, is the small yoke linkage that came with yours since there's only 6 inches between the pto drive line and the spindle on my tiller (see photos). Are you interested in selling the linkage? How long is it from end to end? Does anyone know where I can buy one?
That's the shaft I currently have, and the sad part is I am going to cut it up :(
I am going to get my steel today for the modification and I will stop by Kubota to see how much new yoke ends are as I will be making a custom shaft anyways. I will sell you the shorty Kubota shaft if you cover my new yokes?

Dan

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
That's the shaft I currently have, and the sad part is I am going to cut it up :(
I am going to get my steel today for the modification and I will stop by Kubota to see how much new yoke ends are as I will be making a custom shaft anyways. I will sell you the shorty Kubota shaft if you cover my new yokes?

Dan
Give me a price.

PocketDonkeyRanch

Feb 20, 2015
Mclure BC
well the 3 point conversion is done and the new driveshaft is made. everything worked as planned until I put the tiller in the ground. tilled about 6 inches then the chain in the drive box snapped. after further inspection the chain was actually welded together, no master link used. so basically im looking for RS1000 rebuild parts. anyone have any leads?

thnx Dan

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
... tilled about 6 inches then the chain in the drive box snapped ... the chain was actually welded together, no master link used. so basically im looking for RS1000 rebuild parts...
Dan, I'm so sad that all your effort worked out well, you got the tiller working, then it blew up! You must be heart-broken!

I'm confused -- why do you want RS1000 rebuild parts? You can replace the chain, installing it with a master link this time... or is the reason for the break because the gearbox is foobar? (I know nothing about tillers, so I'm hoping my ignorance doesn't steer you down a wrong path, but I do know a little about chains, and hope that you can replace it and get going.)

PocketDonkeyRanch

Feb 20, 2015
Mclure BC
The gear box is toast. All the bearings are rusty and worn, and all the seals are destroyed. I have bought the bearings and the seals are ordered. The hard part is te chain is metric and is sized between a standard 50 and 60. I have bought a 60 chain and I think it might work.