B7000 injection pump

LARRY F

Equipment
loader
Jul 7, 2010
florence,or. lane
my b700 would not start but just belched out black smoke with no intention of starting. I took off the injectors, fuel lines, bleed the system and took off the injection pump. as I was cleaning the glow plug, my friend took apart the injection pump but does not remembet the position of the injectors. any one have tips on how to put in back together properly? help

kuboman

Dec 6, 2009
Canada
my b700 would not start but just belched out black smoke with no intention of starting. I took off the injectors, fuel lines, bleed the system and took off the injection pump. as I was cleaning the glow plug, my friend took apart the injection pump but does not remembet the position of the injectors. any one have tips on how to put in back together properly? help
I think I would have checked the glow plugs first.:confused:

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
I have some shop manuals here, let me know the engine model you have and I'll see what I can find.
ie My b7001 has the d750 engine.

LARRY F

Equipment
loader
Jul 7, 2010
florence,or. lane
I have some shop manuals here, let me know the engine model you have and I'll see what I can find.
ie My b7001 has the d750 engine.
I appears I have the D750a engine. I did put the fuel injector on to see if it would even start. it started and reved up to max rpm immediately and belched hugh amount of thick black smoke. I had to shut off the fuel to stop the motor. It at leasted started where it wouldn't before I cleaned the parts. it would appear the engine is running extremely rich. any help would be greatly appreciated.