b7000 hydraulic output

maggi16

Equipment
Kubota B7000, original tiller, vahva jussi 320
Apr 1, 2014
Estonia
hi

I've been looking for this in the forum and found nothing about this. I was thinking is someone who knows what hydraulic output is B7000. I have a separate hydraulic system on my wood trailer with 5.5 hp Honda motor having hydraulic output is 9.0 L / min (2.38 U.S. gallons / min) and 175 bar of pressure, it is worth connecting it to the hydraulics on the tractor or get pto mounted hydraulic pump.

ps. I do not know which unit is used in USA, instead liter so I put gallons hope it helps.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yep US we do Gallons.
What exactly do you want to do?

maggi16

Equipment
Kubota B7000, original tiller, vahva jussi 320
Apr 1, 2014
Estonia
I was thinking about if it is worth using the hydraulic system of the tractor for the crane on the wood trailer or get pto hydraupump

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
You say there is 175-bar available (approximately 2,538-psig). That pressure seems a little high for the US---most seem to run about 2,300-psig plus-or-minus.

In order to run your crane from the tractor you don't need to worry about volume output from the pump so much as you do the pressure. Can you find specifications for the crane to determine what it needs (L/m) to operate? The Honda pump may be oversized, especially if it's been replaced or shop-built.

Low volume would just run the crane spool (drum, sheave, cable) slower; low pressure would stall the crane making a lift.

If you aren't concerned about a little bit slower operating speed I suspect your tractor available pressure would be fine for the crane.

If you did choose to go with a PTO hydraulic pump you could leave the hoses and pump altogether and leave entire assembly with trailer when not in use. Be sure to restrain the pump so it can't rotate and yank the hoses. And you may need a larger reservoir for sufficient cooling if using the PTO higher volume pump.

If you go with tractor hydraulics, install quick-connects having different mating profiles so the hoses can't be installed backwards. Unless it makes no difference in your application. Drain the trailer system and refill with tractor hydraulic fluid for compatibility.

Please post back to this forum with your experiences and with photos if possible so we can all learn.