B6200 Loader

Ross1014

Apr 11, 2010
Canada
I am trying to find out the original Kubota loader model number that fit a B6200.
If anyone has a good complete one in restorable condition I might be interested in buying it.

Rickcas

Equipment
B6200 1640 loader Caroni 48 rear finish mower
Oct 24, 2009
Middleboro Ma
The models they came with are 1630 fixed and a 1640 which is basically the same loader as the 1630 only quick detachable ability. Have you checked any aftermarket loaders? It is hard to find a good used one because they are built light duty with a wimpy cutting edge and no replaceable bushings in the bucket. If you do find one used grab the top front of the bucket and check the slop and you will see what I mean. A sloppy bucket just adds more time to finish the task at hand. They are rebuildable but it requires making or having over size pins made for the bucket. And hand reaming the cylinders and bucket attaching plates. Rebuilding the hydraulic cylinders while you are at it.

RickC

Ross1014

Apr 11, 2010
Canada
Thank you gents.

Now to search for one....I am hoping to find the original correct model of loader as this is a restoration project. Some bushing work and such is no problem.