B6000 wheel hubs loose

yyri

Equipment
b6000, rototiller, rear blade, atv trailer
Jun 19, 2023
Finland
I tried to search, but didn't find specifically for b6000. Does the newer better style rear wheel hub fit b6000?

On my unit the rear wheels wobble side to side about 2cm, and cannot get the original hubs to tighten any more, so time for new hubs.

Or does someone know if these cheaper options are ok?

I live in finland, so preferably have to source them from europe.

Current hubs seem to be this style with 7-14 / 5-12 JDM rice tyres:

Last edited:

yyri

Equipment
Jun 19, 2023
Finland
Dismantled the hubs, and these weren't the annoying two-part b7100 style hubs.
The bolts were just extremely rusted and seized. Got them free with some persuasion, cleaned with wire wheel and installed back with lots of aluminium antiseize paste, and they snugged up really well.

Maybe I'll should start a project thread to put these in..

Reactions: 1 user

Lencho

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100hst
Jan 21, 2017
NM
Dismantled the hubs, and these weren't the annoying two-part b7100 style hubs.
The bolts were just extremely rusted and seized. Got them free with some persuasion, cleaned with wire wheel and installed back with lots of aluminium antiseize paste, and they snugged up really well.

Maybe I'll should start a project thread to put these in..

Glad to see you got the hubs to tighten. Clean looking tractor! I like the wood floor, is that indoor storage?

yyri

Equipment
Jun 19, 2023
Finland
Glad to see you got the hubs to tighten. Clean looking tractor! I like the wood floor, is that indoor storage?
Thanks, It's our old summer cottage so the "garage" does not have proper floor, only dirt/gravel. We put pressure treated wood on the floor and it's been working great, no moisture getting in as the cottage is on a hill.
The machine has been painted when the importer brought them to Finland. I think that's why it is the newer darker kubota orange color?