B6000 and PTO Reverser in Aus

dookanooka

Equipment
B6000
Oct 25, 2009
Australia
hi,
I just took a punt on this PTO reverser,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110580577619#ht_1332wt_911

being usable on my B6000 with some mod's. I wasn't aware that Satoh/Mitsubishi also had reverse models.

C-C bolt holes are 136mm across the top, 2x85mm c-c between the 3 vertical holes. Centre hole is 95mm wide, 22mm deep. I'm told there's no reduction gearing, 1:1. They're going for AU$150.

Would anyone have any thoughts on fitting this when I receive it? At that price, I thought if it doesn't work, i'll just put it back up for sale. :)

cappys tractor

Equipment
B6000 and Husqvarna mower (hey, it's orange too!)
Jan 18, 2010
Cape Cod, Ma
Did you get the reverser?

I would like one too! But it does look like you will have to modify the base to fit your B6000 I know my bolting face has a 'taper' to the bolts.

it looks like you could braze on some more material and re drill the lower set of holes. Heck, for 150, you could probably use JB weld epoxy and grind/sand it smooth and drill that too. have you measured the holes on the rear of your tractor? I am at work and cant get to mine, or I'd check mine too. Let us know, so we can see how you make out. There may be a slew more business coming to this place.

dookanooka

Equipment
B6000
Oct 25, 2009
Australia
I'm still waiting for it to arrive, then i'll post how it goes. I do believe they only got 7 as part of a load of parts, although perhaps there's more where they came from.