B6000 and a Plow

Chemcorp

Equipment
Kubota B6000
May 25, 2019
Louisiana
Does anyone know if the B6000 will pull a single bottom turning plow? Since I can't find a tiller for it and don't want to buy a PTO reverser as of yet, I thought maybe i could use a plow for the garden. They seem to come up relatively often for sale used at a decent price so if the little work horse can pull it I may try one for the fall.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Does anyone know if the B6000 will pull a single bottom turning plow? Since I can't find a tiller for it and don't want to buy a PTO reverser as of yet, I thought maybe i could use a plow for the garden. They seem to come up relatively often for sale used at a decent price so if the little work horse can pull it I may try one for the fall.
Yes, it will and I have. I believe it’s rated for a 10” or maybe a 12” single moldboard plow.

Good luck, kytim

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Maybe a single 10" or 12" if you have Ag tires, ballast and your ground is not too tough.

You will then need a disc or other tillage tool to finish the seedbed.

SDT

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Look in your owners manual. it will state plow (moldboard) size and number of bottoms.