B5200E Front rim

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
If it is a B5200E the E would suggest that it is a 2wd model which means you can use a wider range of wheel and tire sizes because you do not need to have an exact match for height, You are going to need to measure the lug bolt pattern and center hole diameter and look for wheels that have the dimensions that match your tractor, Once you have determined which wheel will fit your application then you can select a tire to fit the wheel in the appropriate width/height/tread design.

You can search a variety of different sources for wheels from Farm implement wheel suppliers to golf cart wheels to trailer wheels, Your machine weight is considerably low for a tractor so the wheel/tire load rating also gives you greater flexibility when searching for a replacement wheel/tire combination.

Steve Neul

Equipment
B5200
Jun 3, 2017
Terrell, TX
Anyone know were I can get a front rim (Ag) for my little tractor? 4.50-10
What do you do about the 4.50-10 tires. Bridgestone Firestone was the only maker of that size tire and they no longer make them. I bought a couple about 10 years ago and they quickly cracked to where they would leak through the cracks. I've had to put tubes in mine.

The front rim on a B5200E is part no. 96015-1114