B3350SU DPF Replacement Under Kubotas Life Time Warranty

rancher1524

Equipment
Tractor LX4020 B3350SU
May 11, 2016
Evans, Washington
My Kubota B3350SU would not complete a parked regeneration. This is the first time since new I had any problem with regeneration with 700 hours on the tractor. I took the tractor to the dealer and the mechanic could not do a forced regeneration while I waited and left the tractor with the dealer. The next day the mechanic called and told me he talked with Kubota and they agreed the Diesel Particulate Filter and one sensor was bad. The mechanic said the parts were on order and would arrive in about a week. I picked up the tractor today and the there was no bill. Kubota paid for the diagnostic time, labor and parts.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Sorry you had problems but nice to hear Kubota and your dealer took care of it as promptly as could be expected.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
My Kubota B3350SU would not complete a parked regeneration. This is the first time since new I had any problem with regeneration with 700 hours on the tractor. I took the tractor to the dealer and the mechanic could not do a forced regeneration while I waited and left the tractor with the dealer. The next day the mechanic called and told me he talked with Kubota and they agreed the Diesel Particulate Filter and one sensor was bad. The mechanic said the parts were on order and would arrive in about a week. I picked up the tractor today and the there was no bill. Kubota paid for the diagnostic time, labor and parts.
Interesting, and kudos for Kubota.

The new lifetime warranty covers the reformer and any other parts damaged by reformer failure.

It would appear that your failure is not within this policy.

Is it within the original 5 year emissions warranty?

SDT

rancher1524

Equipment
Tractor LX4020 B3350SU
May 11, 2016
Evans, Washington
Interesting, and kudos for Kubota.

The new lifetime warranty covers the reformer and any other parts damaged by reformer failure.

It would appear that your failure is not within this policy.

Is it within the original 5 year emissions warranty?

SDT
The warranty date for my tractor is 4/29/16. It is out of warranty for the 5 year emissions. The dealer told me the DPF and sensor were covered under the new lifetime warranty.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
The warranty date for my tractor is 4/29/16. It is out of warranty for the 5 year emissions. The dealer told me the DPF and sensor were covered under the new lifetime warranty.
Interesting, and, again, kudos for Kubota.

That is inconsistent with the Kubota document that I have in my hand.

SDT

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
lifetime .. wow now i didnt know that , makes me fill better.
Introduced in March, IIRC.

I had plans to replace my B3350 with a LX3310, L3560 or a green one but have now decided to keep it.

Only tractor that I know of with a lifetime "emissions" warranty.

SDT