B3350

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
It appears that the B3350 turmoil has subsided recently, and I'm wondering about other owners recent experiences.

I have had no issues with mine since the reformer, DPF, sensors, etc., were replaced under warranty about three years ago.

I use mine mostly for mowing but it also sees occasional spraying, snow plowing and FEL work. I always install the cold weather mask for winter work, and engine temperature reaches normal operating temperature quickly but I cannot recall it performing a regen cycle while plowing snow.

I had planned to replace mine with an LX but decided to keep it after Kubota implemented the so-called "lifetime emissions warranty." Where else can one get a lifetime emissions warranty?

Planning to relocate 1,600 miles soon and trying to decide whether to take it with me or not. Will sell all three of my other Kubotas, but that lifetime emissions warranty is enticing.

Will need mowing and snow plowing equipment at new location and have MMM, FEL, snow plow, and ballast box for 3350. Replacing with similar such equipment at todays prices is not desirable.

Any recent good or bad experiences?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Well you know YOUR tractor so that has to 'count' for something....
Contact your new local dealer, that's currently 1600 miles away and see what HE has to offer though I doubt new dealer can make an offer you can't refuse.