B3350 not starting

HobbieFarmer

Equipment
Kubota B3350
Aug 1, 2019
Georgia
Hello everyone I’m new to this forum and in need of some help. I have a B3350 that only has roughly 129 hrs on it. now Leading up to this moment I have had no issues whatsoever. I currently mainly use it for bush hogging 18 acres. The other day I started the tractor up and let it warm up. I live in Georgia and it was roughly in the 90’s. So once it was warmed up I drove it into the field (roughly 2 min ride). I wanted to get out to tie a log up to take it to my burn pile. I stopped put the brakes on, no PTO running, and idled it down. Got out of my seat and the tractor died. I double checked everything and went to restart it and nothing happened. So the switch has three modes OFF, AUX , & Start. So if you try to start it from full off position all the way to start it will make a clicking noise. However if you try to start it from the AUX position you it does nothing.. so just to rule it out I changed the battery. Still no go. Any advise will greatly help. Thank you!!!!

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Hello everyone I’m new to this forum and in need of some help. I have a B3350 that only has roughly 129 hrs on it. now Leading up to this moment I have had no issues whatsoever. I currently mainly use it for bush hogging 18 acres. The other day I started the tractor up and let it warm up. I live in Georgia and it was roughly in the 90’s. So once it was warmed up I drove it into the field (roughly 2 min ride). I wanted to get out to tie a log up to take it to my burn pile. I stopped put the brakes on, no PTO running, and idled it down. Got out of my seat and the tractor died. I double checked everything and went to restart it and nothing happened. So the switch has three modes OFF, AUX , & Start. So if you try to start it from full off position all the way to start it will make a clicking noise. However if you try to start it from the AUX position you it does nothing.. so just to rule it out I changed the battery. Still no go. Any advise will greatly help. Thank you!!!!
Battery(ies) good and fully charged?

Cable connections clean, bright and tight?

Seat switch stuck, broken or otherwise non functional?

PTO switch non functional? PTO indicator on?

Foot off of hydro pedal?

Check for any blown fuses.

SDT

HobbieFarmer

Equipment
Kubota B3350
Aug 1, 2019
Georgia
-Batter is now brand new
-cables/connection clean/secured
-no PTO indicator light on
-foot completely of hydro pedal