B3350 fuel filters

TDB3350

Equipment
B3350
Mar 13, 2016
Menomonie, Wisconsin
Anybody ever change a fuel filter on B3350 with a loader? It belongs to my father-in-law 2 hours from me. I’m an experienced mechanic but didn’t want any surprises when I got there. I know the loader bracket is directly below it and it has a cab also.

busterja21

Oct 12, 2019
colorado
Its a simple process, remove the bowl and pull the filter. there's a small valve that will close when you remove the filter so the fuel will stop flowing (kubota recommends the tank is less than half full to prevent fuel from flowing past valve). put the new filter in the bowl, install & lube new orings and re-install. As you thread the bowl back on the valve will open and re-fill with fuel, let it refill to remove any air before fulling tightening. The filter has 2 o-rings, make sure you get new ones when you get the filter.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
And make sure you get the old o-rings out/off before putting new ones in.

There should be a process to bleed the air out of the system also so be sure that you understand the process and follow it or the tractor may not start or run for long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Orange1forme

Equipment
B2650 HSDC, filled tires, wheel spacers, B2728B , LA534A FEL, 3rd valve kit
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
I believe the 3350 is the same as the 2650.

There are many videos on youtube for the 2650.

As stated, pretty easy to do. The o-rings, some fuel spilled both taking off and installing filter but otherwise no big deal.