B3150 w/ LA534 - Need Quick Attach Advice

WolfeRD

Equipment
Kubota B3150
Jan 2, 2022
Australia
Morning All,

I recently purchased a B3150 with LA534, however in Australia we are not given a factory option for a quick attach on the loader. Currently I have a pin on bucket.

There is nothing aftermarket available in Australia to convert to a quick attach, however I have seen a few examples available in the USA. My initial plan was to make a quick attach, but if I can source one at a reasonable price from the states I would prefer to do that.

Does anyone have any advice which are the recommended quick attach adapters for the LA534 to get, online shops to purchase from, or any other advice during this process?

Thanks for the help!

Reactions: 1 user

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Messick's is a popular source for Kubota stuff but I don't know if they ship to Australia. I'm not sure the QA is a factory option. My bucket came as pin on and my dealer offered to make it QA for additional money. I stayed with pin on as I had no plan to remove the bucket for other implements. Still don't.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Here is the part# for the US LA534 loader. Maybe it is the same? I would ask your dealer. Or like @Roadworthy said, contact Messicks. I am only assuming this would fit. I would definitely get some measurements.
QA LA534.png

Last edited:

WolfeRD

Equipment
Kubota B3150
Jan 2, 2022
Australia
Thanks guys.

I have reached out to Messicks, hopefully there are no issues shipping to Australia even if it is a little pricey.

The Part number above (7J056-36103) is the same as the Kubota B2366 part I believe which I have seen mentioned a few times now on other forums.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island

DWM21

Equipment
1501zl and bx23s
Dec 6, 2021
Biloela
Morning All,

I recently purchased a B3150 with LA534, however in Australia we are not given a factory option for a quick attach on the loader. Currently I have a pin on bucket.

There is nothing aftermarket available in Australia to convert to a quick attach, however I have seen a few examples available in the USA. My initial plan was to make a quick attach, but if I can source one at a reasonable price from the states I would prefer to do that.

Does anyone have any advice which are the recommended quick attach adapters for the LA534 to get, online shops to purchase from, or any other advice during this process?

Thanks for the help!
Hi,
I have just started looking at this model as well, how did you get on with the quick attach? if you look on the landpride website under grapples there is a la534 with quick attach. frustrating that this is not an option. regards Dave

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
One possible way to get stuff from the USA to Australia is to find a shipping company that does 'trade shows' import/export. May take a bit of time but often a seacan isn't full, so the shipper will find 'something' to fill the space. There are 'broker' or 'middlemen'.... whatever you call them that do this for a living. Depending on weight and size, airfreight may be an option, even easier if you know someone is in the airforce........

Reactions: 1 user