B3030- LA403 loader not level.

bowtech40

Equipment
Kubota B3030, 60" mmm, LA403 FEL
Nov 29, 2011
Lindstrom, Mn.
I installed my loader brackets and loader, not rocket science. But when I lower the loader it touches the ground 3/4" sooner on the right side as you are sitting in the seat. Air pressure in the tires is perfect. Any ideas on what to do to make it right? I have loosened all the mounting bolts, and retightened them again. I am wondering if the brackets could be drilled off?
Mark

Tmac60

Equipment
B3000/63" Front Blower/FEL/Box Blade
Sep 22, 2011
Spring Lake MI
My New B3000 is the same way, I called the dealership and he says they get torqued sometimes when working them hard on one corner. The tractor had 20 hours on it when I first noticed this. He suggested I do what you mentioned loosening the mount bolts. Really don't have any help for you but wanted to say your not the only one with the problem... I will follow your thread for ideas as well.

bowtech40

Equipment
Kubota B3030, 60" mmm, LA403 FEL
Nov 29, 2011
Lindstrom, Mn.
Not much action on this thread? Maybe this is just a common occurance? It does really bug me though. I will try loosening everything one more time, and then put a jack under the low side when I tighten them up again.

superdog

Equipment
B7800 TLB, International 3414
Feb 18, 2012
Southeast PA
www.facebook.com
Loosen the bolts on the mount very slightly. find something that weighs about 250pds or so and put it in the bucket on the high side. Lift the bucket off the ground or just raise it until it is level. Get off the tractor and tighten the bolts. Your issue should be resolved unless you have somehow twisted the loader arms.;)