B2650

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
NEPA Guy, glad you are finally using your machine instead of the dealer scratching their heads staring at your B3350!

Im debating hard now about my late spring upgrade. The Cab B2650 or a cab Deere 3033r. Few grand difference but the Grand L is flirting with 40k.... Massey is in between at 36k.

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
Thanks MadMax, I'm so glad to be outta that hole. Oh man, if I had to go back in time and redo it all over. I would be so much more thorough.

I noticed that for the 3033r cab, it has a Noise Rating of 80 dBA. I would put that to the test. That would be a big selling point to me. I rated mine at 120dBA (using my iPhone app SPLnFFT Noise Meter)

But if it would have fit in my garage, I would have traded up for the L3560 Grand. For the most part, the 2650 will suit my needs but there was this one giant rock I couldn't lift... :D

Although the peace of mind I get from not owning one of those nasty DPF filters is great. I'll never have to deal with breakage, getting it replaced, or any other nonsense.

Think snow!

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
My homemade cab sure amplified the HST, but a trade off to be out of the 30 mph winds Ill accept. The only deere I drove this summer were the 3032e and 3033r open station. The 3033r is a whole lot more machine. Only drove an L3301, didnt bother sitting on a Grand L as they were above previous budget. Id imagine a Grand L is much more machine over a standard L....

Myb3350

Equipment
B3350 JD430 Moline BG and BF
Jul 4, 2016
meridian ms
Proud owner of a B3350 CAB, purchased it used with 42 hours, I didn't know about the DPF problems, I would not have purchased it if I had known about the problems, BUT the tractor is perfect, no problems at all, first year I put 60 hours on it, i kept it in auto REGEN never had a problem so far, tractor had performed two auto REGEN flawless, for me, I don't think the B2650 will do what my B3350 will do, I needed the extra horse power.

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
I'm glad you got a good one my3350. I met a fellow owns a horse farm not far from me. He has a 3350 sans cab no issues.

I think the difference is negligible. There is no argument that more HP is more HP. Given the choice, I went for the 4 cylinder. However, the hydraulics on the 26 are equally capable. I don't think I'll notice the missing 1.5 pto hp as I have has no issues turning the 63" front blower, aaaand I like the simplicity of a non-DPF motor.

The local dealership is still trying to sell my old 3350. Its been sitting outside on their front lawn for a year now. At least I waxed it for them. :cool:

lescarpentier

Equipment
B3350
Oct 12, 2016
Washington
first year I put 60 hours on it, i kept it in auto REGEN never had a problem so far, tractor had performed two auto REGEN flawless, for me,.
Please tell me how you managed to rack up 60 hrs with only two regens.So far mine has randomly run from 7 to 16 hours between regens.

Myb3350

Equipment
B3350 JD430 Moline BG and BF
Jul 4, 2016
meridian ms
Please tell me how you managed to rack up 60 hrs with only two regens.So far mine has randomly run from 7 to 16 hours between regens.

Well it was used so maybe it had just went Thur a REGEN and I put 60hrs with two REGEN so maybe it ready for another REGEN now? And maybe it did a REGEN and I didn't notice it? I put it in auto REGEN and never have to touch anything it does the REGEN automatically, great tractor hey like I said If I had known about the REGEN problems i WOULDN'T have purchase it, BUT that is history and SO FAR my B3350 is perfect, I do live in the south very warm weather and I use the tractor very little in the winter, from what I have been reading they are having problems in cold weather mostly. I have about 25 acre's of very bad bushing hogging be honest the B350 is on the very limits of being too small.

FiveOfastback

Equipment
B2650 cab LPrcr1860 LPpallet forks 4240 60" material with tooth bar
Sep 6, 2017
Bethlehem pa
Had my 2650 for 6 months now.
As with most every comment about HST whine.
Could use a bit more front lifting power but that is engineered that way.

Love a/c and heat

Should have ordered it with snow blower though
My fault but first tractor and learning what I need as I go

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
Can anyone elaborate on the hose wear they are seeing? I have 70 hours on mine and can't see any wear but would like to mitigate it before it becomes a problem. What kind of fix are you using to keep hose wear from happening?

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Can anyone elaborate on the hose wear they are seeing? I have 70 hours on mine and can't see any wear but would like to mitigate it before it becomes a problem. What kind of fix are you using to keep hose wear from happening?
I believe they are referring to where the loader hoses pass through that bracket welded to the loader frame. I also noticed that there is quite a bit of pressure on the hoses at that point and saw that the protective hose sleeve was being pushed down because of the bracket. Since the hoses make an "S" turn, they are also pushing pretty hard against the mesh side panel under the hood. I messed with mine just last week trying to relieve some of the pressure on the hoses and reworked the sleeve for better hose protection.

There was a recent picture of a 2650HSDC that looked like the loader valve was different from the ROPS version. The ROPS version has all 4 connections pointed toward the front of the tractor, while the cabbed model looked like it had two ports pointing upwards.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
I had some flexible electrical plastic conduit and I put a piece between the FEL arm and the red hose, seems tight but not too restrictive. Do you do anything on the other side of the bracket? I can see there is the potential of contact but since it is a smooth round surface it may not be an issue. If a barrier is necessary there it will be tight so may have to rethink the other side as well and go with a thinner material like the flex wrap mentioned earlier.