B2650 PTO linkage adjustment? Is there?

KTuk4J

Equipment
B2650 Duetz Allis 6275 CAT D6 CAT 110B
Mar 2, 2020
NW OR
Finding no adjustment for the PTO shifter linkage?

I have an issue where when you throw the selector arm all the way back for the rear only it won't engage from middle position of mid/rear combo.

If I get underneath and give it a hit at the pivot to push it in a little further it engages.

Seems like the top selector housing on the fender is getting in the way for the leaver to get all the way back so maybe I need to get that moved back?

Awm01

Equipment
B2650
May 9, 2021
Manistee MI
Finding no adjustment for the PTO shifter linkage?

I have an issue where when you throw the selector arm all the way back for the rear only it won't engage from middle position of mid/rear combo.

If I get underneath and give it a hit at the pivot to push it in a little further it engages.

Seems like the top selector housing on the fender is getting in the way for the leaver to get all the way back so maybe I need to get that moved back?

I just last night realized I am experiencing the same issue! With the MMM and a three point rear pto driven sprayer,could not get the mower to not engage, was planning on stopping by the dealership to see if there is a fix. Others have mentioned lubricants??? If you figure it out, please share!!! Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

KTuk4J

Equipment
B2650 Duetz Allis 6275 CAT D6 CAT 110B
Mar 2, 2020
NW OR
I just last night realized I am experiencing the same issue! With the MMM and a three point rear pto driven sprayer,could not get the mower to not engage, was planning on stopping by the dealership to see if there is a fix. Others have mentioned lubricants??? If you figure it out, please share!!! Thanks
I did find that more that I use it, the more it wants to engage. My issue is getting out of both PTO's to rear only. I found if I slammed it back hard it want's to engage, so what it's telling me is the arm isn't quite long enough or the fender slot where it hits is keeping the lever from going all the way back as needed.

Now for you to get the mid to work could be a different issue because that would be the center position where noting is obtrusive with the lever.

Reactions: 1 user

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
I did find that more that I use it, the more it wants to engage. My issue is getting out of both PTO's to rear only. I found if I slammed it back hard it want's to engage, so what it's telling me is the arm isn't quite long enough or the fender slot where it hits is keeping the lever from going all the way back as needed.

Now for you to get the mid to work could be a different issue because that would be the center position where noting is obtrusive with the lever.
Was this resolved?
I'm having the same issue with my BX 23S.
won't stay in rear mode unless I slam it and hold it there.
Posted this morning about it.