B2650 pricing and implement options

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
Re: B2650 pricing and implement options (flail vs rotary)

Congrats if that’s your new machine!

I’ve got a B2650 with a 62” Woodmaxx flail that has the Y-knives. Does awesome. No lack of power in tall, thick Western Oregon grass. I also like that I get racing stripes in my field due to the rear roller...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pisgahminifarm

Equipment
B2650
Apr 24, 2020
Pisgah Forest, NC
Hello all,

Sorry I have been Mia. Yes I took delivery April 31st and had a great time with it the first and couple days. Unfortunately on day 3 as a new b2650 owner I fell off my brothers new 110cc Honda and broke my collarbone in 4 places in the freshly cut field. That said my wife finished the mowing ( the steep pasture) on sunday the 3rd and at this point is probably the better tractor operator than me so far.

Had surgery on cinco de mayo with a titanium plate and 10 screws installed in my shoulder. Feeling good now (no real pain since last Thursday) and actually picked up some pallet forks today between my follow up dr appt and my first pt appointment. Can't physically lift anything with my right arm so I felt that was a great excuse to get the forks now.

We did go with the hardee rotary cutter but I feel very confident a flail mower will be coming down the road. No wheel spacers yet and the machine feels very stable on the farm so far. I also got them to throw in a goose neck mover (aka a 3pt reciever hitch with upper ball) that I have a lot of ideas for. Now time to heal quickly so i can actually run my chainsaw, set some posts and run some fencing.

Thanks for everyone's advice and support!

Cheers,

Last edited: