B2650 FEL out of level

zin01

Sep 8, 2016
Royse City
I have a B2650 that I just bought and I put the piranha tooth blade on the front. I haven't done a ton of work with the fell yet but I have noticed that when digging just a little almost leveling off a hump or something that the right side of the FEL is about maybe 1 inch lower then the left side and therefore digs a little deeper. It's not a huge deal and I can live with it. It my question is, is there a way to level the bucket? It's not a quick attach or anything. Also sense this is my first tractor (although I am a heavy equipment operator by trade) is this something that is more or less normal to these little tractors.

Thanks in advance

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
Rear tire pressure is almost always the issue. easy fix in many previous posts.

zin01

Sep 8, 2016
Royse City
I don't think it is low but I will check all the tires pressure when I get home this evening and let you know what I find. Thanks

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
Even out the tire pressure in the rear. If ballasted get a chloride guage and measure to make sure they are even. Then take the tooth bar off and recheck for level. If still out of whack then loosen all loader mount hardware put bucket of level surface and push down with light pressure on the bucket and re-torque loader mounting hardware to spec.

FYI as another possible problem could be the outside diameter of the rear tires. I have seen the same make and same tire size be off by inch or more.

Pat

Last edited:

bxray

Equipment
Bx25d
Dec 1, 2014
Cleveland, ohio
Yes, if the tires are not the same you will want to measure the top of the rimmas it is easyer than the axle to see if it is even.

Ray

zin01

Sep 8, 2016
Royse City
Thanks everyone. I didn't check the tire pressure last night. With this time change it's dark when I get home [emoji53] I'll work on it this weekend and post back.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
When I had like 15 hrs on my tractor I had switched from pallet forks to bucket. Apparently I didn't lock one of the levers down tight enough to lock it down. I was ditching the side of my driveway. About the second time I dug I noticed the bucket bend out on the right. I stopped and see the pin was out of the bucket and handle was up slightly. I had bent the front headgear quick connect 'thing'. Took it back to the dealer. They replaced it. My Kubota insurance covered it. $400. I think the bill said. So I hope your level issue something very simple and not this.

MikeyA

Equipment
2016 B2650 FEL and 60"mmm,1998 B2400 MMM FEL(sold!) BB 4ft BRUSH HOG
Mar 6, 2010
West Central Illinois
My rear turf tires aren't the same diameter...right side is 1" taller than left!! I dropped the air pressure on taller tire and the tractor now sits level...

zin01

Sep 8, 2016
Royse City
I checked the tire pressure an size and all is good. It still sits a little low. I haven't tried to loosen all the bolts to see if that makes any difference. I will get to it eventually when it bugs me more. Thanks for all the great info.