b2650 cab

I'm ready to buy and have my heart set on the cab model of the b2650. I'm getting the FEL with Backhoe and 6-way box.
The problem I'm having is that no dealer has the cab model so I can sit in it and check it out. I'm sure I want it. Can't imagine moving snow without a cab and heater. But I also can't imagine spending almost $40k for something sight unseen.

Anyway - nice forum! Looks very informative.

Gus

Jake71

Equipment
Hustler Xonei 60" ZT, B2601, Landpride GS1548, TITAN HD Receiver Hitch
Nov 14, 2014
Wamego, Kansas
Hey Gus,

I will also be in the market in the not to distant future for a new Kubota tractor. I'm a ways down the road but something this expensive denotes that I do plenty or research before my signature is laid on any documents.

I was wondering.... if you wouldn't mind disclosing your final purchase price of the particular model you've mentioned? I am waffling back and forth between the B2650, B3350, or the L3560. I know and understand each model is very different with pro's and con's for each. When I use the "Build your own" on Kubota's website, I can't get an accurate gauge because it only lists the MSRP and no one pays MSRP. All of the ones that dealers have listed through various sites all say to "call for price".

With my tractor purchase so far down the road, I have not wasted the dealers time in putting together an actual price quote. I plan on only getting the FEL and not the backhoe. IMHO, Kubota wants too much $$ for there's when I can purchase an after market, stand alone Woodmax or Liberty backhoe that only uses the PTO of the tractor to pump the backhoe's separate hydraulic system. Much cheaper! I get that a 3 point hitch mount backhoe is not as strong vs the tractor mounted version however I really have any tree stumps to remove. It'll only be used for gutter drain ditches, irrigation install, and misc. minor dirt digging.

I might even sell it after the above mentioned projects are completed unless I get pimped out by friends and family to use it on their property.

Budget is the ultimate deciding factor. If it wasn't I would just get the L3560 with all the bells and whistles.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jake

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Jake, your pricing will be different, but where I am in Canada, a B2650 was 10grand more than my B2620 and the L3560 cab was 25 grand more with all the same implements, but sized accordingly.
I could buy 2 B2620's with loaders, mowers, snowblowers and box blades for the same package in an L3560 for the same price, LOL.

Jake71

Equipment
Hustler Xonei 60" ZT, B2601, Landpride GS1548, TITAN HD Receiver Hitch
Nov 14, 2014
Wamego, Kansas
ItBmine,

Thanks for the shout out even though it felt like getting kicked in the gut. I was seriously hoping to stay under 30K budget wise but it looks like I may have to save for a while longer to be able to afford the one I want.

Really I have all but ruled out the B2650. I'd rather be closer to the 30 PTO HP. It doesn't appear as though I'll be able to get into a B3350 for under 30k and definitely not going to be able to do the L3560 under 30K.

My base line model was the B2650 because I'm 100% getting a factory installed cab. Thanks,,,,, Time to go consume top shelf quality whiskey and call it a night.

Jake71 I'm at about $38k on my official dealer quote right now. Will be over $40k after taxes.
This is for the B2650 CAB, FEL with 2-lever quick disconnect, 7.7 Backhoe, LandPride Gannon Box, Top and tilt kit, and 3rd function hydro on the front.

I still have to work on the boss. She thought I was going to spend about $25k. She is not on board.....YET!

Gus