B2650 CAB tool carrier

Slammer

Equipment
B2650 cab
Oct 16, 2019
Loveland, CO, USA
Anyone fabricate a way of carrying a shovel, rake or other tools with a cab model?

I was thinking horizontal across the back window. Kind of like the old gun racks...

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/12-in-magnetic-rail/A-p8791717e

I mounted a couple of these on my bucket for long handled shovels, rakes, pitch forks etc. I slip the handles through the bucket level indicator loops and the magnets hold the tools steady. Works great for moving mulch and topsoil, tools are located where I need them.

On my chipper I added loops for holding shears, pole saw, PPE, wrenches and small tools to fix the chipper. I carry the chainsaw and fuel in the chipper infeed chute.

For slings, wrenches, spare bolts and bins I mounted a waterproof 50cal ammo box on the loader tower where Kubota left some welded threaded nuts.

One day Im going to add a HD coat hook inside the cab.

My cab is way too high for some kind of gun rack style holder. My theory is to put the tools easily accessible where I need them.

Last edited:

Slammer

Equipment
B2650 cab
Oct 16, 2019
Loveland, CO, USA
https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/12-in-magnetic-rail/A-p8791717e

I mounted a couple of these on my bucket for long handled shovels, rakes, pitch forks etc. I slip the handles through the bucket level indicator loops and the magnets hold the tools steady. Works great for moving mulch and topsoil, tools are located where I need them.

On my chipper I added loops for holding shears, pole saw, PPE, wrenches and small tools to fix the chipper. I carry the chainsaw and fuel in the chipper infeed chute.

For slings, wrenches, spare bolts and bins I mounted a waterproof 50cal ammo box on the loader tower where Kubota left some welded threaded nuts.

One day Im going to add a HD coat hook inside the cab.

My cab is way too high for some kind of gun rack style holder. My theory is to put the tools easily accessible where I need them.

That’s an interesting idea. Thanks